Thursday, June 17, 2010

Four Simple Things to Help Our Families and Our Nations

I read this article today and LOVED it! I hope you like it too.

Four Simple Things to Help Our Families and Our Nations

My favorite parts in this article were:
  • The story of the Honey-locust tree and how he connects it with raising children.
  • The quote of Barbara Bush "Your success as a family, our success as society, depends not on what happens at the White House, but on what happens inside your house."
  • His slogan that says, "Turn off the TV and open a good book". I just finished reading Tom Sawyer to my kids.  What are you reading right now?
What did you think about the article? Does it make you feel like you should be doing better or do you feel encouraged by the message?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers