Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awesome Shopping!

Yesterday I had about 35 minutes to run in and run out of the grocery store between other end-of-the-school-year activities (2 more days left!).  I had, of courses, planned my shopping list the night before and had coupons for everything on the list except milk.

This is what I got:
8 1ounce packs of Tic Tacs
3 17oz Frosted Flakes
2 12 pack Pop Tarts
3 8oz Chex Mix
4 6pks of .5 liter Arrowhead bottled water
2 Betty Crocker Potato packs
3 boxes Sweet & Salty Nut Bars
6 boxes Hamburger Helper
2 4.6 oz Crest Whitening Toothpaste
4 packs BarS hot dogs
2 gallons of milk

This is what I paid:
$20.23

This is what I saved:
Preferred Savings         $53.50
Manufacturer Coupons $22.00
Store Coupons             $  5.00
Today's total savings
*******$80.50********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers