Thursday, May 06, 2010

A Video and an Award

Got this video emailed to me from a couple friends. It was a good reminder (on a bad day).



And I got this from Debbie D at the Davis Family blogspot:

"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”

Of course, awards come with rules…
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Thank you for the compliment Debbie, I'm sending this award to:

jaquilynshumatephotography-Beautiful pictures that I dream of being in one day. Love, love, love her angle.
{haveacuteday}- This fashion blog is a recent find; belongs to an old friend. Though I do have a degree in fashion design I struggle with being fashionable (my emphasis was in patternmaking). I like her tips and pics and the fact that she admits to not knowing what to do with her hair--refreshing!
sewmamasew-Inspiring ideas for gettin' your stitchin' on.
theblogofblogsthatblog-My silly brother and his lovely wife make me crack up. They haven't written for a while and I'm desperate for good laugh, maybe this will inspire them to get back to blogging. hint, hint, hint . . .

OK, I'm really sorry, I know I'm supposed to do 12 but I don't read a lot of blogs, and don't want to go looking for new ones today because I'm sick and tired--literally!! So I'll leave the other 8 spots open for self nominations.  If you want your blog listed on my top 12 drop me a comment and I'll add it to the list next week.

1 comment:

  1. Could you email me this, I love it! Very inspiring and what I needed. Thanks for posting this! Busymommyidaho@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers