Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I must simply say that I think I am the luckiest daughter-in-law in the world to have Peggy Dooley as my Mother-in-law.  She has been my friend since I was 14 years old: talking to me, offering assistance, keeping an eye out for me all through my teen years.  She has always been helpful and supportive and kind.  She raised a wonderful, hardworking, generous, caring son who is a fantastic father and husband.  She loves me even when I'm a bit crazy and knows how to push me to be better without being pushy. She adores my children--her grandchildren--spoiling them in just the right doses so as not to ruin them.  I love her and am so thankful that I have the best Mother-in-law in the world.

Aren't you jealous! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm jealous! Cause I love Peggy too! (Her husband and boys and daughters-in-law aren't too bad either! :) Happy Mother's Day, Dani! Thanks for the awesome blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my M-I-L could give your M-I-L a run for her money! I, too, know what it's like to have the world's best Mother in Law, even though she's not Peggy. How did we get so lucky?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers