Monday, March 08, 2010

Sssh!! Testing in Progress!

I've been studying all last week and cramming all weekend for my RelA 212, New Testament, final. It is a GE requirement for my BYU degree and I've been working on it Independent Study for a few months now. I have been really nervous about this test and feel totally inadequate and super worried because I MUST get at least 60% on the final to pass the class. I'm at a B average on my assignments which means I should get a B on my final; however, I suddenly can't seem to remember anything!AAAACCCCHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm sorry the post is short today but I need to squeeze in a few more minutes with my notes before heading out for my 9am testing center appointment. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers