Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break To Do's

  1. Stay up late and watch some movies
  2. Sleep in until 7:30 every day
  3. Do my grocery shopping and make a menu (I'm a little behind this week)
  4. Pay the bills
  5. Check out the new websites my sister sent me: sewmamasew ,MADE,Simply Recipes
  6. Plant the strawberries I purchased last week
  7. Mulch the fruit trees
  8. Do some laundry
  9. Finish lessons 8, 9 and 10 for Chemistry preparing for the midterm next week!
  10. Take care of some PTA business
  11. Get ready for Easter: menu, activities, eggs
  12. play video games with the kids
  13. Read: "Crime and Punishment" for myself and "Tom Sawyer" to the kids. Neither will be finished this week.
  14. Go on a day hike with the fam
  15. Go for a drive with the fam
  16. Blog!

1 comment:

  1. Your list is exhausting. Maybe I need to get up earlier and stay up later cuz I'm not accomplishing that much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers