Friday, March 19, 2010

A Lovely Day

I slept in until 7am this morning!

The sky is clear and the sun is already melting the frost from the tips of the grass and flowers.

The birds are tweeting outside and the parakeet is responding from inside.

I think I did a GREAT job on my final yesterday--I may have gotten an A!

The RS Mad Hatters Tea Party was a big success with over 60 women in attendance, lots of yummy food and happy faces.

I'm baking some fresh bread this morning. The scent is quickly filling the whole house.

The kids woke up and got their chores done first thing! The front room is vacuumed, dishwasher unloaded, laundry put away and their rooms are cleaned.

No School today! Time for some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Im a total blog stalker! I love your blog. you always have fun stuff on here! Thanks!

    I am interested in your Mad Hatters Tea Party. I am on the RS committee that plans all the activities- and we always need fun ideas. email me at shannonallen4@gmail.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers