- The Chicken is flying and walking again! No permanent damage from last week's dog attack. Now, when do I get those eggs?!
- My toe is feeling better (wore heels to church yesterday) and I'm no longer sore--just don't touch my bruises!
- I got a new (used) washer, a 2year old Maytag Neptune, to replace the broken washer. The guys at TV Time tell me that it is a good machine that should easily last me longer than the Kenmore did. They warranted it for a year. It was WAY under my estimated $400!
- I got to go out on a date with my hubby this weekend!
- Albertson's has double coupons in the Sunday paper!!
- The sun is shining and the birds are singing--and it's only 8:30am.
- I am taking my History final this week and starting my Chemistry class.
- Wednesday night is the Relief Society Mad Hatters Tea Party.
- We are taking the kids to the ballet this week.
- Today is the only full day of school this week. Half days Tuesday-Thursday and No School on Friday! Hurrah!
Monday, March 15, 2010
A Bright Outlook for a Good Week
Ten reasons why I think this week will be better than last week: