Monday, March 15, 2010

A Bright Outlook for a Good Week

Ten reasons why I think this week will be better than last week:
  1. The Chicken is flying and walking again! No permanent damage from last week's dog attack. Now, when do I get those eggs?!
  2. My toe is feeling better (wore heels to church yesterday) and I'm no longer sore--just don't touch my bruises!
  3. I got a new (used) washer, a 2year old Maytag Neptune, to replace the broken washer. The guys at TV Time tell me that it is a good machine that should easily last me longer than the Kenmore did. They warranted it for a year. It was WAY under my estimated $400!
  4. I got to go out on a date with my hubby this weekend!
  5. Albertson's has double coupons in the Sunday paper!!
  6. The sun is shining and the birds are singing--and it's only 8:30am.
  7. I am taking my History final this week and starting my Chemistry class.
  8. Wednesday night is the Relief Society Mad Hatters Tea Party.
  9. We are taking the kids to the ballet this week.
  10. Today is the only full day of school this week. Half days Tuesday-Thursday and No School on Friday! Hurrah!

2 comments:

  1. I have that same exact washing machine and I love it! I am glad you are feeling better!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way I have been asking everyone this but what are you going to use your doubler coupons on?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers