Monday, March 22, 2010

Attention Freddy's Shoppers

OK, so I like totally heard from a friend that her friend has a daughter who posted a totally cool link on her blog that I totally had to check out. She said she tried it and it was this fun, easy, goofy little game that gave her instant coupons loaded immediately onto her rewards card and . . . .SHE GOT FREE CHEESE!!!

So of course if my friend gets FREE CHEESE I totally want FREE CHEESE too. I checked it out. I had to register my Fred Meyer's card (they also do Kroger, QFC, Ralphs and others so don't be dismayed if you haven't a Freddy's nearby) which took a few minutes but I only have to do that once. I played the little game and I did not win---I DIDN'T WIN!!!

You know how I feel about winning: I want to(win). I am very competitive! So I will be going back to this link again and again, now through April 1st to see if I too can get FREE CHEESE.

March to Savings Sweepstakes

While you're there be sure to check out the e-coupons that you can load onto your rewards cards!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis, You can also go to ecoupon sites like shortcuts.com and cellfire.com and load them onto your card... they come off automatically and you can stack the coupons (like using 2! manufacturer coupons!) it works for kroger, so it should work for freddy's. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was thinking of you the whole time I was making this. Mainly because you have inspired me to make and come up with my own things instead of spending a lot of money. I made my own mini Greenhouse! Check it out on my blog and let me know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers