Friday, January 22, 2010

Gone to Carolina

I bet you thought I was leaving for South Carolina today.

I'm not!

Actually, I'm already there and have been since Tuesday. I just wrote all these posts ahead of time (including this one) because I couldn't bear to leave you all with nothing to read for 5 whole days.

***Hopefully the flight went well and the truck is unpacked and the kids are registered in school.
***Hopefully my kids have been good for their dad and grandmas and the house isn't trashed and the chickens are still alive.
***Hopefully tomorrow night I will be home, safe and sound, snuggling up in my own bed.

No matter what has happened this week I guarantee I will tell you all about it on Monday.
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers