- Continue to be a stay-at-home mom
- Simplify--a--get rid of more "stuff" around the house. If it doesn't have a place to be: toss it! If I don't use it, need it or love it: toss it! If it will give someone else greater pleasure or use: toss it (to someone else)!--b--Get rid of more "stuff" in our lives. All activities that cost too much in time, money or mental capacities must go. If it doesn't support the needs of all our family members it must go.
- Continue having daily personal/family prayer and scripture reading and once a week family night.
New Goals for 2010:
- Finish Bachelors degree this year.
- Improve family diet by serving vegetarian at least once a week and serving more whole foods on a daily basis. Decrease family sugar intake.
- Finish two old projects for every new one I start (yes, my house is full of unfinished projects).
What are your goals this year?