Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wish me luck

I had intended to have a nice little post about Thanksgiving and what I'll be preparing and include a recipe or something cute like that. I'm just too nervous to do it though. No, I'm not at all nervous about Thanksgiving (don't be ridiculous, I'm only doing rolls and pies--nothing to get nervous about) I'm nervous about the test I'm taking today: History 201.

AAAACCCCCHHHHHH!!!!

I haven't taken a college level test in 15 years and I'm so much scared-er than I though I would be. I've had a stomach ache since last night. I had horrible dreams. I couldn't eat breakfast. What if I screw up? What if I run out of space in my Blue Book? What if I'm so tired I fall asleep in the middle and don't wake up before my 3 hours is up? What if I have to pee and they don't let me back in to finish my test? What if I totally blank and can't remember the differences between Alexander the Great and Ashoka? Or Buddhism and Zoroastrianism? Or Ancient Greece and Ancient China? What if I can't find the Testing Center that is proctoring my test!!!???

Please, please, please, please, please! Please say a little prayer for me: that I'll be able to remember everything I've been studying and studying and re-studying so that I can be back to my normal self tomorrow and write you a very interesting and exciting and humorous blog--perhaps one with pie and roll recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Dani, You WILL do great. I know it. I can feel it in my bones. You have studied...You have prepared....college is hard but not as hard as raising 4 children, saving money and figuring how to get everyone to where they need to be, on time, and then back again. You can do this. I have every confidence in you. And yes, I will pray for you as soon as I get off this computer......Let me know how you did.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers