- A husband who allows/encourages me to be a stay-at-home mom and who supports me in all the crazy off-the-wall endeavors I get myself involved in.
- Warm bright sunshiny days
- Snuggling up to read a good book
- My children and all the help and excitement and entertainment they provide.
- Root Beer (except Barq's, yuck!)
- Motorcycles, especially fast ones
- A house that keeps me mostly warm and all the way dry, that's big enough for my favorite things: my family, my piano, my sewing room and lots of fixer-upper projects.
- Pajamas and fuzzy slippers
- finding my old camera just 2 weeks after getting a new camera--now the kids have a camera to use.
- A yard big enough for a garden but not so big that I get too overwhelmed.
- A car with working windshield wipers, door handle and new fuel injection system!!
- Supportive and loving friends and family.
- Ice-cream in just about any flavor
- this free country we live in and the men and women who volunteer to keep it that way.
- My beautiful, hard working, shiny red Kitchen-Aid mixer
- The smell of vanilla
- The Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
I'm thankful for: