Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for:
  • A husband who allows/encourages me to be a stay-at-home mom and who supports me in all the crazy off-the-wall endeavors I get myself involved in.
  • Warm bright sunshiny days
  • Snuggling up to read a good book
  • My children and all the help and excitement and entertainment they provide.
  • Root Beer (except Barq's, yuck!)
  • Motorcycles, especially fast ones
  • A house that keeps me mostly warm and all the way dry, that's big enough for my favorite things: my family, my piano, my sewing room and lots of fixer-upper projects.
  • Pajamas and fuzzy slippers
  • finding my old camera just 2 weeks after getting a new camera--now the kids have a camera to use.
  • A yard big enough for a garden but not so big that I get too overwhelmed.
  • Music
  • A car with working windshield wipers, door handle and new fuel injection system!!
  • Supportive and loving friends and family.
  • Ice-cream in just about any flavor
  • Blogging
  • this free country we live in and the men and women who volunteer to keep it that way.
  • My beautiful, hard working, shiny red Kitchen-Aid mixer
  • The smell of vanilla
  • The Atonement of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Where was your CAMERA?????? Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers