Friday, November 13, 2009

Super Saturday

I have been working on Super Saturday for a few months now and finally tomorrow, November 14th, is the big day. For those of you who don't know what a Super Saturday is, it is simply a group of ladies getting together for a day (or half-day) of crafting, classes and food. Sound fun? I hope so!

Tessa Ross and I have organized this Super Saturday for our Lake City Relief Society sisters. We have had help from so many of the ladies organizing, purchasing and preparing for this event. Ten of those ladies will be teaching classes and another 15 are providing the soups, breads and holiday goodies for the luncheon. I am so grateful for all the volunteers who have stepped up to help out--I seriously had no idea what I was doing at the beginning and couldn't have done it without everyone's help.

So, now to the meat. . . . I know you all want to know what we're doing . . .

First hour is a "Gifts in a Jar" demo, super cute candybar snowmen perfect for teacher gifts, a cookie sheet advent the kids will love, and a fabulously useful Chalkboard Plate, an excellent gift item. Second hour we'll have a Cupcake Decorating demo, a fancy beaded watch for yourself or a friend, Learn how to pick and prepare vinyl lettering with a "Welcome" or "Family is Everything" vinyl for your wall, and decorative soap bottles for every bathroom in your home or gifting. Third hour we'll have a demo on Pie baking, a beautiful glass block nativity, a super cute set of "Home" blocks, and a fat quarter apron that I love, and nugget cases perfect for gifting.

Wish me luck! I am really excited and anxious and scared and nervous and exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers