Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pictures with the new camera

I've been having fun this week trying to figure out how to use my new camera. Here are a few of the shots I've taken this week.
The kids love having their picture taken, especially Cora. Can you tell?

The last impatient, holding on to it's withered vine for dear life.

Cora. Caught sneaking a cookie.

Kirkham taking down his drum after the first band concert of the year. He did a fantastic job.

Moe. The kids big black lab. My garden's biggest enemy.

Afton made some yummy cookies for the family. Tasty!

It's a fuzzy picture but it is really hard to get these two to stay still long enough for a picture. I really love their shining eyes and big smiles in this shot. They are best buds.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. You have captured some great pictures. Keep up the good work. I really enjoy looking at the blog and seeing everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers