Lowes has marked most of their nursery inventory to 1/2 off. That's 1/2 off people-- get excited!
I am so excited because I can totally afford a partial yard makeover when all the plants are 1/2 off! I got myself the following:
- a new pear tree to replace the one that Heath rang with the weed whacker this summer--$10.
- Two big tall shade trees; one is a maple and the other is a Beech (I think)--$20 each.
- Six Nandina Bushes to go on my back hillside against the huge Laurel hedge--$5 each.
- Five somethings (I have no idea what the plants are called, totally forgot, but they are beautiful deciduous bushes with flaming red autumn color and bright green leaves and white blossoms spring through summer) to go under the Nandina on the hillside--$9 each.
- Two Viburnum snowball bushes to tuck in by the old gnarly stump that I just love--$3 each.
- A pot of Hostas, I can't resist a good hosta--$1.50
Now for the front yard . . . See you at Lowe's!