Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wherefore art thou?

O Camera, Camera! wherefore art thou Camera?
Deny thy captor and come forth from thy hiding place.
Or, if though wilt not . . . .

I will soon replace you!

I have alluded a time or two to my missing camera. I haven't seen hide nor hair--oh, I mean lens nor frame--of that thing since downloading the pictures from the big birthday bash. This is very frustrating, the second time I've lost my camera in a year. You may recall my loss from Camera APB issued last December, it was found within a few weeks.

It has been more than a few weeks now since I lost the camera this time. It has been 7 weeks! I have gone through all my little (and big) junk hiding spots. I have grilled the children and the hubby. I have thrown out more than a few nasty and rambling accusations. I WANT MY CAMERA! I swear if that thing doesn't show up in the next week I'm replacing it.

DID YOU HEAR THAT CAMERA? WHEREVER YOU ARE! IF YOU'RE NOT IN MY HANDS BY NEXT WEDNESDAY MORNING I'M GONNA GET ME A NEW CAMERA TO LOVE (and use and abuse and lose)

1 comment:

  1. Just so you don't think that you are the only one who looses a camera, I must confess that I too have lost a camera. Unfortunately, the camera that I lost wasn't mine. It was Dave's that our two oldest daughters gave to him for his 50th birthday. I felt HORRIBLE. It had my memory card still in it with a lot of fun pictures on it. I looked everywhere and even accused the kids of loosing it! We even cleaned out our cars thinking it might be in there. I finally got on my knees ( yes, I should have done that first) and wouldn't ya know.....I received a distint impression to go to Walmart. Walmart??? Did Heavenly Father actually give me permission to go to Walmart? So....I was obedient and went. I went to the photo department and sheepishly asked if anyone had turned in my camera. I told them it was an Olympic blah blah blah. The gal behind the counter says...."Oh, you are the one that lost the Olympic. That is a nice camera. Yes, we have it. You can pick it up right now as soon as I look inside to verify that the pictures that you described are there." Sure enough, when I was developing the pictures the previous week, I had left it at the counter. What a total idiot I am. Anyway....make it a matter of prayer. At least you will know thru inspiration one way or the other if it is permenantly lost of just a little bit lost. Good Luck, Dani.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers