Friday, September 04, 2009

Remember those tomatoe seeds?

Remember way back in, what was that March? Oh no--it was May. Remember when I told you about the tomato seeds I planted in Mini Greenhouses? Yes, the greenhouses that were really just plastic milk cartons cut and placed over the seeds.

Well, Very good news! Those teeny tiny plants are now huge gigantic overflowing plants full of ripe luscious juicy red tomatoes! I am so proud at my first successful attempt at growing tomatoes from seed. I wish I could show you a picture but my son has "misplaced" my camera--again. (that's why I have been lacking the pics lately, sorry).

So instead, close your eyes (after you finish reading this), take a deep breath and picture two tomato plants clambering up, out and over the top of 3 foot cages their finger-width vines hanging heavy with fist size fruits that are deep red and glossy. Half of the vines are covered in rows and rows of nickle sized cherry tomatoes an enticing shade of red-orange that invites you to stealthily sneak one-or five-into your mouth before anyone notices, their irresistable! I'm so proud!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I have one lonely tomato on my singular plant.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers