Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Free College Course on-line

Now that I am a "college co-ed" again I'm getting all geeky on distractions for myself. Oh, all right, you got me--I've always been a fan of geeky distractions, especially this kind!

On the BYU Independent Study site they have access to some free online courses as a public service and one of them is . . . . .{drum roll please} . . . . . . SFL 110 "Food Preparation in the home"!

I totally aced the Lesson one pop-quiz and can't wait to find out if I'm gonna learn anything or if my YEARS of hands-on experience are worth anything in the virtual classroom.

So now, like, I'm totally thinking that we should do this class together! It would, like, be so much fun to have you in virtual class with me and we could, like, be there for each other and pass notes and even--I know totally random--work on projects together! So AWESOME! I completely think you'd enjoy it as much as me and probably might learn a few things too (even though your experience is way up there with mine, I know).

Go check it out and let me know what you think. You wanna be my virtual "Food Prep" study buddy? At least let me know what you got on the quiz (hint: the answer to #4 is oz. and the answer to #38 is b. garnish--like you didn't already know that.)

SFL 110 "Food Preparation in the home"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers