Friday, August 07, 2009

Making money grocery shopping

Yesterday I made money grocery shopping.

How I did it:

4 boxes of Kellogg's fruit snacks $1.67 each -$1 coupon -$1 coupon
2 boxes Kellogg's Poptarts $1.97 each -$1 coupon -$1 doubler
2 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes $1.97 each -$1 coupon -$1 doubler
2 boxes of Kellogg's Raisin Bran $1.97 each -$1 coupon

-$2 off your next order coupon from completing an Albertson's survey

Total $9.50

OK, so that part didn't make money but this is how I am making money and you can too---at the cashier there is a rebate form for Kellogg's Fuel For School promotion. (It was also in the 8/2/09 Sunday coupons and is available online). The rebate is for $10 back when you purchase 10 of the listed products. I purchased 10 items and will get a $10 check in a few weeks. In the end I will have made 50 cents, pays for my 42 cent stamp and envelope. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers