Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last chance for $25 worth of free groceries

Today is the last day of Albertsons $25 sale. Remember this is the sale that gives you a $5 off your next purchase coupon at checkout and a $20 (by mail) rebate off $25 of participating Kraft products.

Also remember that if you combine coupons with this offer you will be getting free groceries AND making money. See last weeks post "Making money on groceries " for a list of coupons available for this offer.

And lastly, remember to use your double coupons from the Sunday newspaper to make up to another $3 on this weeks shopping trip!

Hey, I heard that snicker!

Three bucks is three bucks! Maybe to you it's just a cup of joe or a birthday card. But for me, with that three bucks I can feed my family for two meals, or rent 6 movies or buy two packets of seeds that will keep me in lettuce and carrots for the next 6-12 months.

It's three bucks and it's mine, and yours, for the clipping. So stop laughing at me, clip the coupon and go enjoy a free coffee or Coldstone. I've got some seeds to plant.

1 comment:

  1. I made $13.81 PLUS $5 off my next shopping trip! Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers