Monday, July 27, 2009

You're invited!

Join me at the Blueberry Park and pick till your heart's content
Tuesday, July 28th (tomorrow!)
9am-noon

Bring a lunch and your own buckets for collecting berries (a plastic milk carton with the top cut out works great. If you leave the handle intact you can hook it through a belt and pick two-handed.)

-----------------------------------

Join me as I try my hand at making homemade laundry detergent
My house
Tuesday, August 4th
3:30-4:30pm

First 7 people to RSVP only. Please RSVP to danidooleyatyahoodotcom. Bring an empty liquid detergent container to fill up.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of blueberry park -- I went to the website and couldn't find information about picking! Is there a cost? Are there blueberries right now? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no cost for picking. Just park on the side of the road, walk into the fields and pick away.

    There are blueberries right now. It takes some getting used to spotting them on the bushes. The varieties at the park do not all ripen at the same time so there are berries of varying ripeness on the bush all together. The darker blue/black the riper they are.

    I picked a bucketfull this morning in an hours time. Lots of fun but got really hot!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers