Friday, July 10, 2009

My summer reading list

These are the books that I have read, am reading or plan to read this summer:
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, Barbara Kingsolver
Confessions of a Happily Organized Family, Deniece Schofield
Confessions of an Organized Housewife, Deniece Schofield
Cooking at Home with America's Test Kitchen, Cooks Illustrated
Feeding the Whole Family, Recipes for babies, young children and their parents, Cynthia Lair
Gardening when it counts, Steve Solomon
Growing Vegetables West of the Cascades, Steve Solomon
Little Town on the Prairie, Laura Ingalls Wilder
Not Buying It- My year without shopping, Judith Levine
The Edible Wild, Berndt Berglund and Clare E Bolsby
The Harry Potter Series! (though my husband and son have read it, I never have)
The Knowledge Deficit, E.D. Hirsch Jr.
The Power of Less, Leo Babauta
These Happy Golden Years, Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Urban Homestead, Kelly Coyne and Erik Krutzen
Your Money or Your Life, Robin, Dominguez, Tilford

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a bad recipe from America's Test Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers