Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hot Weather, Cool Menu

Day 3 of miserable heat. (According to my mother it is day 7). We are not used to this kind of heat here and the humidity in the 60%'s is killing us. We haven't been very hungry and when we are I haven't been too excited about cooking and getting the house hotter. So, I have resorted to some of the great meals I used to serve in the hot summer months in Fresno (we survived 5 years of 100+ degree summers).

Peggy's Chinese Chicken Salad
Kris' Raspberry Spinach Salad
Arugula and Apple Salad

Watermelon Gazpacho

Orange Julius
Banana Frost

a recent addition to my hot weather, cool menu repertoire from my friend Heather:
Pinneapple Lime Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers