Thursday, June 04, 2009

Strawberry Pie

I just hafta brag.

I picked enough strawberries from my very own strawberry patch to make a whole huge strawberry pie!!!
{sorry this is a file photo not today's actual strawberries. Still having technical difficulties but Dave is supposed to bring home his thumb drive tomorrow for a short term fix}

I have waited 2 1/2 years for this moment. The bushes are finally producing enough strawberries for the kids to sneak some, the slugs to slime some, the dog to lick and do other things to some and there's still enough left over for some pie for Dave and I.

I can't wait for it to set up--just 4 more hours! Can you hear my toe tapping with impatience?

1 comment:

  1. mmmMMmmMMMmmmm! i think i can smell it!!! i hope it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers