Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Menu, no shopping list

I was going to go shopping today but will end up not having time. I will wait for the new ads to come out before I decide whether or not I will shop later in the week.

No time for shopping means all meals must come straight out of the cupboard, freezer or garden this week.

Breakfast is still cold cereal and milk every morning. That is unless someone decides to cook themself an egg--I'm not gonna do it. School is still in session so sack lunches are still on the menu for the week. I've got plenty of capri suns, apples, carrots and fruit roll ups. They will also get a PBJ.

Dinners are the only thing that will rotate through the week as follows:
Tuesday: Chicken salad on garden fresh Romaine served with homemade bread, butter and raspberry jam.
Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs, Tossed green salad, garlic bread and green peas.
Thursday: Hillshire Farms smoked sausage over Wild Rice Pilaf, served with chilled cantaloupe and steamed brocolli on the side.
Friday: Last Day of school--out to dinner at Red Robin--It's Tradition!
Saturday: Pizza night! Veggie and Cheese Pizzas
Sunday: Family dinner at moms or in-laws? If not we'll stick with tradition and have our usual Sunday breakfast for dinner. Since it is Father's Day I'll be sure to serve Dave's FAV, a fully-loaded (with calories, that is) meal of Biscuits and gravy, poached eggs and fruit compote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers