Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Grocery Totes

"How to: Handmade Grocery Totes" has been on my "coming soon . . ." marquis to the left for quite some time, I've been avoiding them. I really want to make them but I can't work in a dirty sewing room so that would mean that I would have to clean up my sewing room first. You saw my list of to-do's for the next 3 weeks. I've only got a few pockets of time for anything extra. I should probably use them for doing laundry, washing dishes and the occasional mop and vacuum.

However, I do need a few cute teachers gifts so I may try to make time for cleaning/sewing {probably midnight next Tuesday} and I think a super cute grocery tote would be a useful and interesting one.

Here is a link to the "Instructable" that I will be using to make my own grocery totes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers