Thursday, May 14, 2009

What do you think?

So how do you like the new blog skin? I start getting sick of seeing the same one all the time and just have to switch it up every once in a while. Can you believe that I have already passed 120 posts and have had over 4000 visitors since January! Wow! I'm so excited! I'm having so much fun! and I guess you are too if you keep coming back!

So I was thinking, is there anything I'm leaving out of my blog that I should be including? Are you dying to know a how, why or what? Do you have a nagging question that you keep hoping that I will answer? Is there a certain aspect of my life that I am totally ignoring that you would like to see included in the blog?(boy, you're nosy). Is there something you'd like discontinued?

I'd like to hear from you. I might not take your advice--it is my blog--but my enquiring mind wants to know.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog is a success, like most everything you do! I, for one, have really enjoyed reading along, and I hope you'll keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog too. I love seeing all the neat things you think are important, because I think that they are important too. I would like to see you give a class on alterations that are easier to do. Obviously not wedding dresses or mens suits....but regular everyday stuff. Maybe remaking something new out of something old. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers