Monday, May 18, 2009

Coupon Madness

I am so mad!!!! Albertsons has been doing the double coupons every 2-3 weeks. They did them last week. Right?--I am remembering this correctly, aren't I? So, last week they had double coupons and this week I did my shopping at Albertsons on Friday thinking "well, they did doubles this past weekend, they won't do them for a couple more weekends."

I WAS WRONG!!!!

There are double coupons in the Sunday Paper (and you can probably get more at Alby's customer service counter). What bad luck I have. I had so many coupons on Friday. I had coupons for grands biscuits, honey nut cheerios, cottonelle tissue and betty crocker frosting. I also had all those Kellogg's coupons I told you about last week-now no longer being offered. I had $12.75 in coupons that could have been doubled!!!! That would have cut my $25.45 total by HALF!!

Why are they jerking me around like this?

This is how I plan on getting back at them (if I can get to customer service for more doubles before you). I will buy with coupons--this time doubled:

4 gogurts $2
4 BC fruit snacks $3
1 Grands Biscuits -$1
2 40 oz Bisquick $1.60
1 BC cookie mix .50c
3 honey nut Cheerios $2
2 suddenly salad -.10c
4 22 oz poptarts $2
2 12 pack cottonelle $7.76

Grand Total $17.76
(total saved $45!)

Do you think they'll feel my wrath? :)

5 comments:

  1. I think you have a great plan! I am sure that will get them to think twice before messing with you!lol. I heard rumor they were offering doubles again so I waited in hopes that the rumors were true.
    There is also another rumor that they are comming out on Wednesday as well.(Time will Tell)Hopefully our Area will recieve them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you bought 5 pop tarts you would get the free movie tix, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, more doublers coming this wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand how you would get $12.75 worth of coupons doubled when each of the three coupons will only double a maximum amount of $1.00. Do tell so I can really stick it to Albertsons too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and also it says 3 double coupons/family/trip...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers