Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a miracle

Wouldn't you know I forgot my camera! I really wanted to be the first to post a picture of my newest nephew. He is adorable with a perfect pointy little Shumate nose and luciously plump Call cheeks. Joseph Palmer Shumate is the 4th addition to Dacia and Devin's crew born April 9th around 1:30 in the afternoon. He was 8 lbs 6 oz but seems so much smaller, I can't believe all mine were once smaller than him! It is incredible, a miracle, a blessing.

Speaking of blessings, we had the great opportunity to welcome the other 3 of the Shu-crew to our house for a sleep over while mommy and daddy were in the hospital. Had a great time. It was kinda fun being a mom to 7 for 18 hours. Thanks for sharing Dacia, and congratulations! He's perfectly perfect!

And speaking of Miracles, I hope you have a great day celebrating with your family the miracle of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am grateful every day for His sacrifice for me but especially grateful on this day to set aside all else to remember that He rose again.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers