Sunday, April 19, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!


Ice cream is my favorite food. I would have ice cream everyday if I could justify it and/or afford it. That is why I am so excited about the upcoming Baskin Robbins scoop night.

Baskin Robbins is hosting 31 cent scoop night on April 29th at 5 pm. There's a maximum of 3 scoops per person and it is open to all. Take your whole family for some cheap yum. Not every Baskin Robbins may be participating in this event so call ahead to make sure you don't get all excited and go to the wrong store.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani! Didn't see you at church today, so I just wanted to let you know that the ward dry pack canning dates are 22-27th in June (no specific time yet), but if you want to order stuff, I need your order by next Sunday, the 26th! Sorry it's a little quick. If you have any questions, email me at lakecitywarddrypackcanning@gmail.com or just give me a call! You'll use the form on the Provident Living site.

    xo-Jeri

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers