Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dear e-friends,

Ok, so I'm well over 100 posts now. I've been writing every day for the past few months and I'm really enjoying spending my "me" time every day writing a post. However, it is getting difficult to find that same time on the weekends when I want to be out in the garden, playing with the family, etc.

So--as of this weekend, do not expect posts on the weekends. I may occasionally put something up, maybe just a picture or a link to something I like or maybe nothing at all. I hope you use the extra time to read some of the extra credit reading in the side column, read some old posts or do some gardening and catching up with the kids.

I hope you don't mind the change in plans.

Have a great weekend!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers