Monday, March 02, 2009

Hey, I'm busy today

My sister, Dacia, insists that I must do a new post daily. She likes to read it first thing in the morning, right after her boys have left for school. When I don't post she gets annoyed. When I don't post for a couple days she gets agitated. And if it takes more than a couple days I get nasty phone calls.

I don't really have time to write a new post today so Dacia, you get a list of my top 5 favorite posts. Yes these are my own posts, not links to other blogs. Yes, I know you've read them before Dacia but some people haven't. And yes, my dear sister, I expect you to read these and be happy today. It's only one day. Shut up and read---I love you!

in no particular order

So Many Mouths
A Sad Day for Dani
I'm Feeling Lucky
Bah Humbug!
Where has all the food gone?

PS What are your five faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers