Friday, March 20, 2009

TGFPB

7:15am
Me to 5yo dd (year old dear daughter):
"What's the orange stuff in your hair?"

5yo dd:
"I dunno"

Me, apprehensively going in for the sniff test:
"Bubble gum? Did you fall asleep with gum in your mouth?"

5yo dd, bordering on tears:
"No, I put it under my pillow!"

TGFPB!
(Thank goodness for Peanut Butter!)

For future reference:
  • Peanut Butter or oil rubbed into gummy hair and carefully combed out will remove gum
  • After gum is removed work shampoo into affected area
  • Wash several times to remove oily residue
  • always place ABC (already been chewed) gum in a cup or the like before going to bed
the gum is out, her hair is still wet and tangly and she is sad that she doesn't have her gum to chew today :)
___________________________________________________
want more cleaning Quick Tips? Check out "For your enjoyment . . ."

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that the Peanut Butter actually works. I do not look forward to the day that I wake up to that:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers