Sunday, February 22, 2009

Questions Answered

This is a question I get from a lot people. Most recently I was asked this at my Coupon 101 class in Puyallup. If you have questions you would like me to answer on my blog email them to dooleysdoodles@yahoo.com. I'll do my best.

Dani,
You say your grocery budget is $50. Is that just for food groceries or does that include paper products, toiletries, and personal items like make-up too?
MS
MS,
That is a great question and one you need to consider for yourself, too, when you sit down to make your grocery budget. My $50 covers all my regular shopping needs. I regularly purchase food of course. I also regularly purchase toilet paper, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, deodorant and the like. These things are included in my grocery budget.

Occassionally I need to get more hair gel, razor refills, plastic wrap, batteries, make-up, or any other number of items that are purchased infrequently. These I generally do not consider in my grocery budget. However, when they are on sale at Albertsons with coupons they get thrown in under the grocery umbrella.

Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers