Monday, February 23, 2009

Nota's Greek Chicken

Many years ago I worked at the Salt Lake City Nordstroms. I worked in the Alterations Department with a fabulous Greek woman named Nota. She taught me a lot about tailoring men's suits, repairing fabrics and working with customers. She also taught me how to make Greek Chicken.

This recipe is inexpensive, easy, and very very yummy--good enough for guests! Serve it over rice (my preference) or potatoes.

Place 8 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (depending on how many you are feeding) in a large baking dish.

In a medium bowl combine 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 T lemon juice and 3/4 c. shredded mild cheddar. Spread mixture over the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/4 cup more shredded mild cheddar.

Bake at 325 degrees for 90 minutes. Serve over rice or potatoes.

Leftovers can be frozen for up to 2 months in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers