Monday, February 02, 2009

Dani's Documents

I've made a few more additions to my left column that I want you to know about. As you scroll down you'll see a new section labeled "Dani's Documents". This new section currently includes two items but will soon include more.

The first item in "Dani's Documents" is "Dani's Grocery List Calculator". It is a Google document that you can use to calculate your grocery list each week. To use it scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Edit and click. Now, simply enter the quantity, size, description, and price of your item and any coupons you have for it. The calculator will automatically tally it for you. As you add more items it will total them all. This makes grocery list making much easier for those who may be a little math impaired and is great for keeping a record of what you're purchasing to keep you in your budget goals.

Before you use the Grocery List Calculator save it to your own computer. Any changes you make to it while it is still in Google documents will change it for all to see! If you want to test drive it before downloading it, that is fine, just don't save the changes you make. Thanks.

The second item in "Dani's Documents" is "What's a great price?". This is my grocery price index. The prices have all been updated to reflect current good and best prices. I will continually add more items and prices as I come across them. As with the calculator, this is a Google document so please do not make and save changes to the document on Google. Save it to your own computer first.

In the next few weeks I will be working on a few other items to add to the documents. In the meantime, let me know what you think of these two. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani! Great documents. Thanks for the resources! That's a lot of work for you!

    Have you heard Shania Twain's song, Ka-Ching? Look it up on You-Tube. Wait, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZ9zo6Z58w. It would go well with your other money-themed songs! It's an older song, but I never heard it before a few weeks ago. Apparently it was only big in Europe. Go figure--it's all about American consumerism!

    xo-Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri,
    Thanks for the suggestion I put it on the playlist. Great song for the times! The docs were no work at all. I already made it all for myself, might as well share it.
    Thanks for the comment,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers