Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Promises, Promises

I promised several of you that I would post my shopping list this week due to the HUGE Albertsons $15 off of $30 sale. I am waiting for my weekly ads from Saar's Marketplace to show up before I finalize my shopping list for Albertsons.

I will be going to University Place this afternoon and will be stopping at H&L on my way out there. Today only they have Fuji Apples for 49 cents/pound. I love Fuji's and these ones are direct from the farm here in Washington. They also have grapefruit 3/$1, Green or Orange Peppers 2/$1, Avocados 2/$1, leaf lettuce $1 a head and Navel Oranges 69 cents/pound. These are pretty good prices (though I stocked up on Navels for 38 cents/pound a few weeks ago with a Saars coupon used at Albertsons).

While in UP I will stop at my moms house to pick up her coupons from the Sunday paper. She doesn't like coupon shopping and I guess doesn't mind spending the extra money or maybe she just likes seeing me save so much. Either way having 2 sets (mine + hers) of coupons is really helpful when you have a big family. She occasionally gets coupons from Top Foods too. If you don't get the Sunday paper it is a good idea to find someone who does but does not use their coupons. Just offer to do their recycling for them! And don't forget the Fred Meyer ad, it always has great coupons that you can use at Alby's.

Well, hopefully I'll get my Saar's ad before I have to leave. I'll post my grocery list and maybe this weeks menu if you're interested. Since I only spend $50 a week my shopping list will not be a comprehensive look at all that Albertsons has to offer this week. For that visit iamfrugal and fistfullofcoupons. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers