Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oops

In case anyone was paying attention I made a mistake on my last post. That's what I get for bragging about my exceedingly tiny grocery budget. I fixed the mistakes. If you read my last post before I fixed the mathematical error (there's a hint!) see if you can find the change--otherwise I'm not telling :).

Remember when we locked ourselves out of the house last month? Well, the new windows arrived today! I am so excited. Hopefully by this weekend we'll have them set in place and we'll be warm, cozy and crack free. It'll be nice to look out the window without packing and masking tape staring right back at me. Feel free to drive by and take a look. And if they're not in yet please pester Dave for me.

Before the window can go in I have to take down the Christmas tree that sits in that corner. So I must go, Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers