Saturday, January 17, 2009

Calling all Lakewood Area Readers

Hey, you wanna have a party--coupon style? Join me at my house January 29th at 8pm for some coupon madness. For all you newbies we'll talk Coupons 101: what to look for in ads, where to find coupons and how to combine sales with coupons to maximize your savings.

Bring your weekly ads, any coupons you may have and a notebook and pencil. You can bring a friend along too if you'd like. You'll walk away with a shopping list full of great buys and a menu plan to put your great buys to use.

If you'd like to join me please RSVP. If you can't join us that night perhaps you can make it to one of my "speaking engagements" next month. February 12th I'll be in Puyallup and later in February I'll be in University Place. (I'll post details of those as the time gets closer.)

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ben is off work that night, so I'm in! My reciept from Albertsons this week had me saving 84.11 combining 67.57 of preferred savings, with 1.99 of bonus buys and 14.55 of coupons. (plus the 5 coupon for next week) Can't wait to learn how to save MORE.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers