Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summer is over


That went quick. The kids are back in school. Heath is homeschooling for his core classes and taking music and leadership at the middle school. Cora is in half day Kindergarten and loves it. Kirkham and Afton are enjoying their teachers and getting used to the new routines. Afton is back in Violin lessons. I am busy on the board of the elementary school PTA and volunteering at the middle school. Dave is making do with me as his campaign manager, that is keeping me on my toes too. This picture was taken at Kobayashi park in University Place. It is on our campaign ad and thank you notes to our volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering there are only 46 days left to do it. Give me a call or drop me an email. I'd be glad to tell you where to go and what to do!

6 comments:

  1. We're so sad that summer is pretty much over. The girls love being able to go in the backyard whenever they want and play but we do live in Washington, which means rain, rain and more rain. We'll surivive. You guys sound like you are all very busy. I am and I'm not looking forward to my little ones being in school in a couple years. From the sounds of it, it gets pretty crazyWe love you all and I'm sure we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture it's so good of all of you. I wish Dave lots of luck! I hope you don't mind I add you to my blog.
    Nicole Bullock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dani! It's so fun to see your blog and read up on how your family is doing. I saw your link on Dacia's blog and thought I'd hop over and say hi. What a beautiful family photo of you guys! You all look great! I can't believe how your kids have grown. I remember back when Tyler and I got married, little Heath was up at the temple with you guys at our wedding and he was so little and your only child... now he's in middle school!!

    I'm glad things are going so well with Dave's campaign. I can only imagine it's keeping you guys very busy. That's really neat about Dino Rossi and receiving his support... I'm a big fan of his!

    I'll have to add you to my links so I can keep in touch with you. My blog address is www.thecall5.blogspot.com

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dani! I just found you through Dacia's blog. Glad to see you guys are doing well! It was nice to see you this summer while I was visiting WA. Good luck to Dave in the upcoming elections! We'll be rooting for him, even from Fresno! :)

    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani
    Your Family is so cute. I will see all this summer at my house when you guys come swimming here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers