Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today's the day!

So many of you have such great blogspots that I just had to follow suit. I've wanted to for a while but have not taken the time. Besides, my life is so boring who would be interested in it anyways? Apparently you! Thanks for stopping by. I'll add some pics and some funny stories as they happen. I've got a couple to tell/show but haven't the time right now. So, stay tuned to hear about the new puppy, Mo, and his first chance encounter with the family parakeet -- yes, the parakeet is alive but only by the skin of Mo's teeth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think your life is exciting! Can't wait to see more and hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend! I know you have something very important to say. So, what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers